Our classes offer an intimate, exceptional learning experience in an inspiring setting with award winning artists and educators. The North Gwinnett Arts Association provides multi–faceted curriculum from novice to advanced levels, and it extends maximum accessibility in a broad range of programs that strive to develop the individual’s artistic interests and abilities. The North Gwinnett Arts Association fulfills our mission by hiring highly qualified art instructors, purchasing professional art supplies and providing educational and therapeutic hands-on instruction.
Class & Registration Policies
- Classes/camps are filled on a first-come, first served basis.
- Please note that no student’s space will be held without FULL PAYMENT of class fees.
- Credit card payments through PayPal are accepted and are automatically deposited.
- The North Gwinnett Arts Association reserves the right to cancel any class or camp due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Full refunds are issued for cancelled classes.
- We make every effort to notify students of postponements and cancellations at least 24 hours before the first scheduled class.
- Dates and times are subject to change as necessary.
- The North Gwinnett Arts Association may elect to postpone a class in order to accept additional registrations to meet minimum enrollment requirements.
- To withdraw from a class and receive a refund, the request must be made at least 7 days prior to the first day of your class/camp.
- Make-up classes and credit for missed classes are different for each class. Please see instructor for details.
Class and Camp Policies
- We do not provide supervision of children before or after classes. We ask that you arrive promptly to all programs and do not leave children unattended.
- For parents who are late picking-up their child, North Gwinnett Arts Association will charge a $1.00 per minute late fee.
- The North Gwinnett Arts Association reserves the right to substitute instructors when necessary.